Premium CBD Brand
- Ananda Hemp and it's parent company, Ecofibre Ltd., have been developing hemp products for over 20 years!
- All products are third-party tested by ISO-certified labs to ensure quality and safety
- Ananda Hemp grows most of its product in Kentucky where the soil and climate create optimal conditions for growing hemp outdoors. They focus on organic growing practices and never use pesticides, herbicides, or GMO's.
- We carry all of Ananda Hemp's products which include CBD oils, CBD softgels, topicals, pet-specific oil, and intimate oil.
Shop Ananda Hemp
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Bliss Intimate Oil - 250mg, 2oz
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Roll-On - 150mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Softgels - 30ct: 15mg CBD/1 Capsule
- Ananda Hemp Broad Spectrum Tincture - 600mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Tincture - 2,000mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Tincture - 300mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Isolate Pet Tincture - 300mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Topical Salve - 125mg, 1oz
- Ananda Hemp Broad Spectrum Softgels - 30ct: 15mg CBD/1 Capsule
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Softgels - 60ct: 15mg CBD/1 Capsule
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Tincture - 600mg, 1oz
We find the best CBD products for our store.
At CBD Emporium, our main goal is to scour the CBD marketplace to uncover only the absolute best manufacturers of CBD products. By using this ethical and logical approach, we have built (and continue to grow) our emporium devoted to all things CBD. As part of our commitment to identifying top CBD producers, and in the spirit of transparency with which we operate, we want to share with you, our valued clients, what exactly caught our attention about the various companies we have approved and whose products we carry for your consideration and use.View Products
Learn About Ananda Hemp
We love a company that dedicates its focus and energy on the well-being of its present and future clients, which is just one of the few reasons why we are head-over-heels crazy about Ananda Hemp. Other reasons why this enterprise passed our three-part due diligence process handily and impressively is because of their excellent and carefully curated line of products, coupled with an awesome level of transparency designed to assure any customer or prospect of exactly what they are getting into when buying their products.
While some companies prefer to portray pretty facades with eye-catching imagery and clever phrases to entice individuals into buying their wares, Ananda Hemp takes a refreshingly honest approach, particularly with the link to their COA Lookup Tool always at the ready in the upper-right corner of their website. This invaluable tool provides you with an inside look at any product you purchase from this Ananda Hemp. By entering the Batch ID of your product, you are given a full Certificate of Analysis (COA) that tells you which cannabinoid compounds (and how much) an independent lab found in a sampling of the batch from which your product was purchased. In other words, Ananda Hemp doesn't expect you to take their word for it when they state the amount of CBD found in each of their products; you also have the analysis of third-party experts to which you can refer and compare their results to the company’s claims. NOTE: slight variances of up to 10% from the amount printed on the product labels are common; for instance, if a COA shows 540mg of CBD on a product advertised to be 500mg, this 8% deviation is considered well within range of acceptable usage.
This drive for transparency is based upon the pride they take in their operations. All of their hemp products are certified Kentucky-grown, a state famous for its rich earth, allowing them to work with generational farmers who are growing hemp in natural outdoor environments, employing organic practices and, of course, never resorting to pesticides, herbicides or GMOs. Their Chief Science Officer, Dr. Alex Capano, is the first person to have earned her Ph.D. in cannabinoid science and is a significant contributor to their exclusive product line, while also serving as a principal investigator on clinical research and trials focused on hemp-based CBD therapies. Finally, she serves as a faculty member at The Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp at Thomas Jefferson University, making her a valuable and strong asset to Ananda Hemp.
Ananda Hemp has even deeper roots in hemp through its parent company, Ecofibre Ltd., recognized as one of the oldest and largest hemp development companies found in the world today. This includes owning the world's largest private cannabis seed bank that holds 300+ “cultivars” gathered from almost every continent around the world. A “cultivar” is a plant variety that has been produced in cultivation byselective breeding. Ecofibre Ltd. (“EOFBF”) is a publicly traded company emgaged in farming, processing, and marketing hemp products across the globe.
With this history and backing, it's no wonder that Ananda Hemp is quickly making its presence positively known across the United States; we are proud to have their product line represented on our shelves!
The CBD Emporium Selection of Ananda Hemp Products
As mentioned earlier, Ananda Hemp had no problem clearing the hurdles of our three-tiered due diligence process that involved putting their products through our own third-party lab testing, followed by an in-depth background check of the brand itself, and concluded by a thorough final vetting process. After Ananda Hemp completed this rigorous process without missing a beat or blinking an eye, we knew we were onto a true winner and were thrilled to stock all of their products on our shelves. And considering the speed with which these same products leave our shelves for the homes of our valued customers, they, too, know a great product once they try it!
We especially appreciate the variety of products offered by Ananda Hemp, with many of them giving the customer more options to make truly personal purchases. As you take deeper looks at the different Ananda Hemp products you can find on our shelves, you will see one consistent theme occurring across the entire product line: top quality ingredients, carefully combined to create powerful, effective CBD products for you and your loved ones.
Ananda Hemp CBD Oils
The Ananda Hemp CBD Oils come in two kinds of CBD: full spectrum or broad spectrum extracts, both of which use all of the cannabinoid compounds found in the hemp plant, except that broad spectrum removes any trace amounts of THC (which never exceeds 0.3%) in the hemp plant. (For those not familiar with the kinds of CBD used in most products, we recommend our informative article explaining the different types of CBD.)
The ingredients that you will find in each of the CBD oils they manufacture are:
- Ananda Hemp Premium Flower Extract - includes all the valuable cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant (excepting THC for broad spectrum)
- Ananda Hemp Raw, Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - hemp plant seeds are rich in linoleic and oleic acids which aids skin health and anti-aging
- Sustainably-Sourced, Coconut-Derived MCT Oil - the best-known carrier oil for effective delivery of cannabinoids to the human body
- Botanical Terpene Blend - aromatic oils derived from non-cannabis plants, the most common being alpha pinene, limonene, linalool, and myrcene
Here are the four different CBD Oils Ananda Hemp offers you:
- Full Spectrum, 2000mg, 1.69 fl. oz. (50mL) - serving size is 1mL, or 50 servings per bottle, 40mg active cannabinoids per mL
- Full Spectrum, 600mg, 1 fl. oz. (30mL) - serving size is 1mL, or 30 servings per bottle, 20mg active cannabinoids per mL
- Full Spectrum, 300mg, 1 fl. oz. (30mL) - serving size is 1mL, or 30 servings per bottle, 10mg active cannabinoids per mL
- Broad Spectrum, 600mg, 1 fl. oz. (30mL) - serving size is 1mL, or 30 servings per bottle, 20mg active cannabinoids per mL
No matter which of the above oils you select, you can rest assured your CBD oil is 100% vegan and non-GMO, has been lab-tested for purity, and is certified glyphosate-free (a chemical in Monsanto's infamous weed killer, Roundup).
Ananda Hemp Softgels
Folks preferring a more traditional approach to taking their CBD treatment often opt for the softgels by Ananda Hemp. They also appreciate the convenience and precise dosage for each softgel, making it easy to use while out and about, as well as at home, but that doesn't mean you miss out on quality ingredients, as evidenced by the following list:
- Ananda Hemp Premium Flower Extract - just like their CBD oils, the valuable cannabinoids (excepting THC for broad spectrum) headline the list
- Ananda Hemp Raw, Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - you also take advantage of the healthy fats and essential fatty acids of hemp seeds
- Sustainably-Sourced Gelatin - forms the outer shell of the softgels
- Glycerin - the other compound which makes the softgel shells
As with the CBD oils, they offer both full spectrum and broad spectrum CBD softgels, in the following counts and strengths:
- Full Spectrum, 900mg - a 60 count of 15mg softgels
- Full Spectrum, 450mg - a 30 count of 15mg softgels
- Broad Spectrum, 450mg - a 30 count of 15mg softgels
As with all their products, these softgels are produced in small batches, are lab-tested for purity, and remain 100% non-GMO.
Ananda Hemp CBD Body Roll-On
Growing in popularity, thanks to its precision application feature and ultra convenience, the Ananda Hemp CBD Body Roll-On delivers 150mg of full spectrum cannabinoids where and when you want it. Better yet is their impressive, completely plant-based ingredient list:
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Extract (150mg) - only the highest-grade, Kentucky-grown hemp is used in the extraction process
- Filtered Water - clean and clear water is used
- Aloe Powder - a water-soluble powder which can deliver the natural health properties of aloe vera
- Arnica - a popular topical relief agent, all natural of course
- Camphor - common in many creams and lotions, topical use eases irritation, itching, and pain
- Capsicum - this chili pepper is popular in treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other painful diseases
- Carbomer 980 - a quick-dissolving gel thickener
- Cetearyl Alcohol - a white waxy substance found in plants such as coconuts and palms
- Coconut Oil - moisturizes skin, soothes burns, and eases inflammation
- Glycerin - a colorless, odorless, nontoxic, viscous moisturizer
- Lavender Oil - on top of aiding in relaxation, this versatile herb can help with depression, anxiety, insomnia, and menstrual cramps
- Menthol - this minty flavoring is used in analgesics and decongestants
- Phenoxyethanol - a common preservative used in cosmetics
- Shea Butter - a fat from the nut of the shea tree, chockfull of important vitamins and antioxidants
- Willow Bark Extract - naturally aids in easing swelling, muscle, and joint pains, and can even lower fevers
With this unique and powerful combination of natural remedies, Ananda Hemp has formulated this product to deliver:
- Aromatherapy Benefits - gain a sense of calm and relaxation when the world about you is in a flurry
- Health Recovery - when exercise pushes back with sore and over-stretched muscles
- Targeted Relief - for instant comfort and soothing
Ananda Hemp CBD Body Salve
With this body salve, the beneficial properties of CBD and a full spectrum extract are combined with a carefully curated collection of herbs known for their healing, curative, and calming powers. Once more, Ananda Hemp looks only to the botanical world for human healing and relief, packing this salve with these potent ingredients:
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Extract (125mg) - committed to using only high-grade, Kentucky-grown hemp in all their products
- Arnica Oil - a topical pain reliever you find in many natural salves and balms
- Beeswax - an emollient rich in vitamin A, it helps to smooth and soften skin
- Boswellia Extract Powder - offers joint pain relief and can aid in asthma
- Capsicum Oil - extracted from red peppers, recommended for arthritic conditions
- Cocoa Butter - this solid butter is teeming with antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins
- Essential Oils -
- Ginger - loaded with antioxidants
- Lavender - promotes calmness and sense of well-being
- Organic Eucalyptus - clears nasal congestion, helps with asthma and acts as a tick repellant
- Peppermint - helps relieve itching, pain, and nausea
- Wintergreen - helps with nerve pain like sciatica, along with easing headaches and arthritic pain
- Organic Calendula Flowers - can reduce fevers and prevent muscle spasms
- Organic Cayenne - relieves pain, lowers blood pressure and can boost your metabolism
- Organic Coconut Oil - moisturizes, heals wounds and protects skin from bacteria
- Organic Ginger - improves circulation, increases elasticity and promotes collagen production
- Organic Menthol Crystals - eases inflamed or sunburned skin and offers anti-itch properties
- Organic Shea Butter - this oil from the nut of the shea tree is rich in antioxidants and vitamins
- Sunflower Oil - regenerates new skin cells and can rid the skin of acne-causing bacteria
- White Willow Bark Extract - helps with swelling, headaches and muscle and joint pains
Like every other Ananda Hemp product, the hemp is proudly and consciously grown, the product is handled and packaged in Kentucky, and is Leaping Bunny™ Certified Cruelty-free.
Ananda Hemp Intimate Oil
Ananda Hemp's Chief Science Officer, Dr. Alex Capano, is the brainchild behind this incredible product designed to promote deeper relationships through improved intimate encounters. Her goal was to develop a product that will enhance and improve intimate encounters for both partners, while avoiding unhealthy and unnatural prescription drugs. As she states so eloquently, "I wanted to create a natural, effective alternative that could work for all bodies," to which we can attest she succeeded greatly!
The main ingredients for the Ananda Hemp Intimate Oil are comprised of the following:
- Ananda Hemp Flower Extract (250mg) - always organic, always Kentucky-grown, always of the highest quality hemp plants
- Coconut Oil - moisturizes and lubricates naturally, while offering bacterial protection
- Organic Cacao Seed Butter (Theobroma) - full of antioxidants, polyphenols, and fatty acids, it helps the immune function
- Peppermint Essential Oil - its cooling effect can soothe irritated skin
- Black Pepper Essential Oil - offers a heating sensation that passionately counters the peppermint oil effect
- L-Arginine - can repair physical skin damage and is able to soothe skin
(Subsidiary ingredients are: sustainably-sourced, coconut-derived MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, and phenoxyethanol.)
Use as much or as little as desired, wherever you want, inside or outside the body. Within 15 minutes after application, if not before, both partners should be feeling the effects that they can immediately pursue and enjoy or build to greater anticipation and pleasure.
Ananda Hemp CBD Pet Tincture
Everyone in the home should benefit from CBD, which is why Ananda Hemp does not overlook your beloved cats and dogs. In many ways, our pets are very much like our human selves, as is proven by the fact that cats, dogs, and humans all have endocannabinoid systems that respond positively to CBD and the other valuable cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant.
Knowing how choosy cats and dogs can be when it comes to treats of any sort, Ananda Hemp took the simple, yet effective, route with their ingredient list:
- Ananda Hemp Flower Extract - what works for us humans works equally well for our beloved cats and dogs
- Sustainably-Sourced MCT Oil - selected to provide an effective delivery system for the cannabinoids in the hemp flower extract
- Vegetarian Certified Bacon Flavoring - a popular flavor which most cats and dogs love
Wondering how cats and dogs like Ananda Hemp's CBD Tincture? Our customers have told us their favorite furry friends have experienced the following benefits:
- General Wellness
- Immunity and Allergy Relief
- Improved Hip and Joint Mobility
- Neurological and Cognitive Improvements
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety
Whenever considering any wellness treatments for your pets, we recommend you first collaborate with your veterinarian to determine the best program for your pet.
What CBD Emporium Execs Say About Ananda Hemp
Do our executives stand behind the products we promote? You bet we do! In fact, we are so strong in our beliefs that we put our reputations directly on the line and will share with you our personal feelings, experiences, and results.
“We are thrilled to have Ananda Hemp as one of our premier product selections at CBD Emporium. We value their true seed-to-shelf approach, and are impressed by their parent company, Ecofibre Ltd., who, in over the past 13 years, has selectively bred and compiled some of the most comprehensive genetics in the hemp industry. They bring one of the most full-spectrum blends to our product selection that has a wonderful selection of minor cannabinoids; this really helps people looking for that full-spectrum product experience the effects that phytocannabinoids can help by supplementing the endocannabinoid system.
We further appreciate their wide selection of form factors that allows for any consumer to fully experience the benefits which Ananda provides so effectively. This is in part due to the fact that Ananda Hemp has a broad understanding of the hemp industry, extending well beyond a CBD focus, recognizing that a broad and solid foundation of knowledge and experience better expands their understanding of cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system. Ananda represents one amazing facet of their whole infrastructure; it's exciting to see what a company like this can do for hemp and CBD manufacturing, all the while maintaining a consistent powerful line of outstanding CBD products!”
- Andrew Young, VP of Product Management