- 1 Medium Ripe Banana, peeled*
- 1 C Pineapple*
- 1/2 C Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 C Ice Cubes
CBD Powder or a Vanilla Tincture*
Now depending on how healthy or unhealthy you want this smoothie to be, these ingredients are optional.
- 1/4 C Granulated Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/3 C your preferred additional fruits
- 1/4 C Orange Juice
- 1/4 C Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- Handful of Coconut Flakes, Granola, Nuts, Seeds, or Dried Fruit
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth!
- Anything extra can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months.
*For a Pina Colada you can add 1 to 2 oz. of your favorite Rum!
*We used frozen Bananas cut into chunks to make it a little easier, but this isn't necessary.
*Canned or Fresh Pineapple works!
*Caliper Swiftsticks, Pure Kana Vanilla Tincture