Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
August 09, 2021
For the Wings:
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for the pan
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Ginger Soothe Colorado Hemp Honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Dry the chicken wings with paper towels and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, the melted butter, granulated garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the wings and toss well to coat. Spread the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the wings until browned and crisp, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, but while still hot - Add the honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice and stir until mixed completely, set aside.
- Carefully remove the wings from the baking sheet and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour the warm sauce over the wings and gently toss to coat.