French Toast is an all time favorite, but when you don't use the right bread it can be ruined, our favorite options are Challah, Brioche, Sourdough, or Texas Toast. Having the bread be a day old is even better, it will soak up the mixture like a sponge giving the French Toast great taste.
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 C Milk (Normal or Almond, Oat, Goat, etc.)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Butter (for the pan and to spread on French Toast when done)
- 1/4-3/4 tsp Hoji CBD Powder
- Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Fruit (Optional)
- Whisk eggs, milk, spices, vanilla extract, and salt in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in mixture, making sure to soak both sides.
- Melt some butter in pan, place bread in pan and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Set done French Toast aside.
- Spread butter on French Toast if you want to.
- Mix Hoji CBD Powder with powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar and Hoji mix over the finished French Toast.
- Pour desired amount of syrup on French Toast and enjoy!