This is one of those recipes that you can use as much CBD as you want because the oven temperature is only 145℉. We used a lemon water to preserve the color of our fruit, we think it's more appetizing when the colors stay bright. Hopefully you have set aside a day to do this, it can anywhere from 4 to 12 hours to dry fruit.
You can double or triple this depending on how much fruit you are drying.
- Heat oven to 145℉.
- Prep your fruit! We used Cherries, Goji Berries, Apricots, Mango, Pineapple, and Papaya. You can cut berries in half or leave them whole, cutting them makes them dry out faster though. For bigger fruits we suggest from 1/4"-1/2" cubes, just make sure they are all uniform so they all take about the same amount of time.
- Whisk the lemon juice, water, and CBD powder in a mixing bowl then dump all the prepped fruit into it. Gently stir the fruit in bowl to make sure it all gets covered.
- Strain fruit from bowl with a strainer or a slotted spoon.
- Lay fruit in a single layer on baking sheets, you can sprinkle more CBD Powder onto the fruit now if you would like to.
- Place sheets in oven and leave door slightly ajar to allow for air flow.
- Bake for 4-12 hours, making sure to rotate the sheets every few hours so it all gets dried evenly.
- Taste test after about 4 hours and continue drying if necessary.
Once the fruit is done it should look shiny, not leathery. Let the fruit cool then you can store in an airtight container!