- 2 1/4 C Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 C Oat Flour
- 1/2 C Ground Flaxseed
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 C Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 C Colorado Hemp Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C Unsalted Butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 1 C Grated Carrots
- 1 C Grated Apple
- Preheat oven to 350℉, line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together applesauce, honey, egg, and vanilla. Mix in melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined. Gently fold in grated carrots and apples.
- Use a large scoop or measuring cup to drop 1/4 C portions of dough onto baking sheets. Gently shape and flatten the dough, they won't flatten on their own.
- Bake 14-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Let cookies cool then transfer to wire rack to finishing cooling.
*Store in an airtight container.